Lancer manufactures a wide range of footwear, from slippers and sports shoes to school shoes and safety footwear. Each pair is given thorough attention by dedicated and skilled employees working at seven state of the art manufacturing units spread across Delhi and Haryana.
With in-house designing and manufacturing facilities, Lancer is one of the largest producers of footwear in India. High-tech modern equipment and machines specially procured from leading vendors across the world are used to manufacture footwear at par with international standards and quality.
- Two Desma machines with Robotic Arms – 24 station and 18 station
- Five PVC Injection machines
- Four PU Pouring machines
- Seven Stuck-on Conveyors for Sport shoes (Cement Process)
- More than a hundred Knitting machines
- In-house Laboratory with latest top-of-the-line equipment that is used for testing raw materials as well as complete footwear in accordance with global standards
Given the large scale of the operation as well as the manually intensive nature of work, Lancer has setup a uniform process for all its manufacturing units. Beginning from in-house designing and procuring raw materials from all across the world, to stitching and knitting using state-of-the-art machines, to finally moulding and finishing the shoe.
Quality checks are introduced at every step along the way. The uniformity helps with streamlining work and increasing efficiency, as well as ensures high quality end products, the ultimate focus of the company